- Prawns (1 kg), raw, de-shelled and deveined
- Glasseye Creek Sauce 1/2 Cup
- Kikkoman Soy (or good Japanese Soy Sauce) 1/2 Cup
- Chilli Powcer – 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 C of Japanese Mayo
- 2T of Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Combine for dipping sauce
Mix Glasseye Creek and Soy sauces and chilli powder. Add prawns and cover with the sauce. Refrigerate and let them rest for 30 mins.
Heat a good pan to hot heat or grill on high heat for bugger all ( (they are a tiny piece of meat after all). Do not over crowd the pan with the prawns as this will suck out the heat. They need to be cooked fast and hot, so do several small batches.
Serve with a Chilli Mayo Dip on the side, and a squeeze of lemon over the wee blighters won’t hurt either! Enjoy.